We’re looking for the best thinkers, planners, doers, makers and shakers, questioners and answerers—all ready to roll up their sleeves and do work they believe in.
Living up to our own standards.
Pointers, (what we affectionately call ourselves here at Point To Point), live and breathe our core values and use them to guide our approach to our work and our relationships.
We do our best work when we have meaningful relationships with each other and bring forward our collective and diverse expertise to deliver for our clients.
Our passion for the work requires us to anticipate our internal team & client needs, observing and responding to people in a way that turns genuine intent into positive impact.
Going a layer deeper is what our profession is all about. Our curiosity extends into better understanding our teams’ and client’s unique experiences and how they can help shape our solutions.
We look to our other core values to help empower us with the confidence & determination needed to navigate through challenges—together.
In addition to being an organization that lives up to its values, we support our team through a variety of unique and industry leading benefits:
- Professional growth. We believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally.
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful.
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and training.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401K, IRA).
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote work arrangement.
- New parent leave.
- On-site fitness. (Cleveland only)
We are always on the lookout for talented freelancers who can help support projects.